Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Star is Born - What About YOU!



How is a star born?


What does that have to do with YOU?

Furthermore, what does it have to do with a blog focused on the
HIGHEST and Best?

Bear with me for just a moment while I try to pull these seemingly disparate concepts together.

First, let's consider how a star is born.  For those of you who want a scientific explantion, you should read the Scientific American blog post by Richard Brill.  (The image to the right is from the Hubble telescope and from that blog post.)  Allow me to explain it in simple, much less educated terms, this is what I understand:

Cosmic rubbish from older stars and clouds of gas come together until gravitational pull attracts more particles.  The gas and particles build - the temperature rises - the material collapes into itself - and when the temperature and pressue is great enough - A STAR IS BORN!!!

With the new camera recently installed by NASA, witnessing this incredible event is much easier than ever before.  The Science Daily has a wonderful images in their article published on November 8, 2009. 

It is fascinating to immerse ourselves in this marvelous scientic data.  We can see all the really amazing things happening "out there" and apart from our every day life.  But I am going to take a chance by sharing some of my personal philosophy with you.

First, as Jesse Jennings shared with his audience at Creative Life, it seems to me that we capable of transforming our "cosmic rubbish" into something just as incredible.  In fact, in one of the training programs you'll find this statement, "The Mind that made a Star is the same Mind the You use."  I believe that each of us can tap into that source of power and create something very useful to the world too.

Now, to the 3rd question.  "What does it have to do with a blog focused on the HIGHEST and Best?

I will quote a friend of mine, Mike Logan, who says "The largest resource that is wasted in our world is the waste of Human Potential." 

If this blog is about the "HIGHEST and Best"...isn't it fitting to talk about how the highest and best use of our time (and our own personal "cosmic rubbish") is to attract the resources into our lives that will magnetize the life we want?

Look around you and imagine that everything you see is available to your "highest and best".  In fact, Albert Einstien is quoted as saying, "The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe." 

For me, knowing the universe is a friendly place gives me a great deal of joy and satisfaction.  I know that when something seems to not work out right, it is not done.  There is always another choice to be made that will lead me to something judged as success.

My real estate clients benefit from my optimism because I am always in search of the best way to serve their needs.  I try to never get caught up in the many problems that crop up in the course of my day and focus on getting the highest and best outcome for those that trust me in their real estate transactions.









No comments:

Post a Comment