Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Woodlands area - and Unrestricted

A lot of my blog is devoted to unrestricted property that is rural.  At least it used to be rural at one time and it might be crowded by restricted neighborhoods now.

In the Houston area there is another type of unrestricted property and it is located "smack dab in the middle" of lots of rather urban growth.  Often the property was acquired for asset growth by some visionary investor.  Other times, the land was purchased for the owner's purpose - priorities changed - and now the seller is ready to liquidate the investment.

A colleague of mine, Wilona Dyson, has a couple of lots that are between Interstate 45 and Grogans Mill.  This location, surrounded by The Woodlands, has many potential uses. 

You will find the taxes, the acquisition costs and the building restrictions much more favorable than within The Woodlands itself.

Take a look at what Wilona says about her listing.  She has two lots about 2.5 acres each.  It is a great opportunity to acquire 5 acres +/- in a easy access area, seconds away from I-45 and The Woodlands.

NOW - let's talk breifly about agency relationships.  Clearly, my colleague is representing the seller and will do everything to act in her client's best interest.

So, what that means is you need a competant agent to represent you.  Someone who knows the area, can develop a negotiating strategy, work hard to get you the property for the lowest possible price; in your best time frame; with the least possible hassle to you.

That is ME - Kathi Frank
(936) 441-1314
Kathi@KathiFrank.com

The reason I am sharing this information on someone else's listing is to make the point that I also represent Buyers.  Be assured that I will do my best to merit your confidence.

If you have interest in this - or any other property in the State of Texas 
I am licensed to assist you in that sale. 
(My geographical expertise is limited to the north side of Houston, but my license is not so limited.)

CALL, ask questions, "google me" to learn more about what I can do for you.
Let's be FRANK...I will work hard for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is good..And good to know that there is no restriction for the entry..I think people around can have good time..
    real estate degrees

    ReplyDelete